syncing s planner from old samsung to new samsung
I got a new hand held yesterday and can't work out how to sync my s planner from my old phone to my new phone. I don't have internet on my old phone anymore. I have a laptop and a dongle but no wireless. The old s planner doesn't seem to be able to save to my g mail account either. Not sure what to do.
- 09-17-2014, 12:23 AM #2
Re: syncing s planner from old samsung to new samsung
If you have wifi at home, you should still be able to connect the old device to the router. Perhaps making sure it uploaded to Samsung?
- By Kalei Kealoha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:12 PM
- By scipper77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
- By creeve2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:35 AM
- By ashakouri1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:23 PM