HTC Desire 601 is very glitchy
Okay this problem has been going on for a month and a half and I don't know how to fix it. The problems that my phone is experiencing are, notification bar won't work (like I can't drag it down to see any notifications), I can't use Google search at all I have to tap on it more than a hundred times just so I could type in something. Last but not least, when I play a game (ex. Clash of clans) I have to play it with my phone sideways, and one of the sides are disabled like I can't touch it at all!
I don't know what to do, I didn't spill any drinks or food on it.
Please help me thank you
- 06-28-2014, 03:38 AM #2
Re: HTC Desire 601 is very glitchy
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like the screen or the digitizer is failing. How old is the phone? You'd probably have to bring the phone to a repair shop, but if you're brave enough, you could do a Google search for how to replace the screen on a Desire 601.
- By Umass021 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 25Last Post: 07-18-2014, 04:29 PM
- By jlost in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:30 AM
- By ashakouri1 in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:16 PM
- By centerwaters in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:46 PM