itunes to HTC one on an old computer...help!
I have an HTC one M8, I am completely dumb in technology...I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my itunes onto my phone without paying the $40+ for the android tunes transfer...can anyone help? i've downloaded the HTC Sync Manager and plugged in my phone but it says "no phone connected" ???
- 06-28-2014, 02:32 AM #2
Re: itunes to HTC one on an old computer...help!
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of computer do you have?
Have you considered uploading your entire iTunes library to your own Google Music library in the cloud? Then you could stream your entire library from any device, and download songs from the cloud when you want them. More info here: https://support.google.com/googlepla.../1229970?hl=en
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2015, 06:01 AM
- By Clifford Bradford in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:40 PM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:04 PM
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:44 PM