hiii i have an issue with ma phone.. when am trying to switch on my phone its just shwoing as samsung and then thats it. do u have any solution for this ??? plz reply me soon
- 06-28-2014, 02:18 AM #2
Re: galaxy pop
Welcome to Android Central! Which Galaxy Pop is it, among those listed below?
Samsung Galaxy Pop SHV-E220 - Full phone specifications
Samsung Galaxy Pop i559 - Full phone specifications
Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i - Full phone specifications
Behavior like this could signal a bad battery. Try a new one. You can test your current one out quickly by removing it, placing it flat on a table, and trying to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is bad. But even if it doesn't bulge, it's worth trying a new battery.
You could also try removing your microSD card (if present) and then trying to boot again. A corrupt SD card can cause problems.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:30 AM
- By yasmoo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:17 PM
- By Catherine JThomas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:39 PM