Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default unable to revert custom binary to original on samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7105T

I recently rooted my phone but a week after I decided to unroot it, so I followed the steps and unrooted my phone and I thought I was done, but I clicked on software update and it said my phone was still modified so I did research and found out I missed a few steps which caused my custom binary to not change back. So I did research on how to fix and nearly every I looked said to reroot my phone so I tried but no matter what I tried my phone would not root. Is there any other way I can change my custom binary back?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    18,976 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: unable to revert custom binary to original on samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7105T

If you are still pre 4.3, you should be able to use Triangle away, but you do need to reroot for that.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here