- 3 Posts
unable to revert custom binary to original on samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7105T
I recently rooted my phone but a week after I decided to unroot it, so I followed the steps and unrooted my phone and I thought I was done, but I clicked on software update and it said my phone was still modified so I did research and found out I missed a few steps which caused my custom binary to not change back. So I did research on how to fix and nearly every I looked said to reroot my phone so I tried but no matter what I tried my phone would not root. Is there any other way I can change my custom binary back?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-26-2014, 09:18 PM #2
Re: unable to revert custom binary to original on samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7105T
If you are still pre 4.3, you should be able to use Triangle away, but you do need to reroot for that.
- By yasmoo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Sterango in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
- By pwrdbykyank in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:33 PM