S3 Mini no OS stuck in TWRP, no backup
I got samsung galaxy s3 mini ( gt I8190N ) stuck in Team Win Recovery Project (v.188.8.131.52) I got no OS. No Download mode.
Everytime i want to install something it Fails.
Skipping MD check: no MD5 file found.
Error Flaship zip
- 06-28-2014, 03:24 PM #2
Re: S3 Mini no OS stuck in TWRP, no backup
Do you have a ROM that you were trying to flash? Or just resetting Factory?
You could sideload into recovery...
Or try Kies: Kies | SUPPORT | SAMSUNGNokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By Angels33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:10 PM
- By Laosing in forum Android LReplies: 20Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:41 AM
- By CDH81994 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:50 PM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:25 AM
- By thegreatweenus in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:28 AM