android L issues
i installed android L developers version yesterday. ITs all smooth with a few minor hitches. I cant seem to find the android L keyboard. The voice recognition for" ok Google" is far less sensitive. At times you have to say it right into the mic. lol...
The speed dial/ dialer screen pops up everytime I unlock my phone, despite closing it, it pops up everytime. Its a bug for sure.
Lastly, and more importantly , I cant receive calls!!! Ridiculous!!! The phone rings but I cant find the screen to accept calls, and yes if any app is running at the time of the phone ringing, that app hangs temporarily.
I hope someone can let me know if google will have OTA updates for developers for L, or like patches from the net for these bugs.
- 06-29-2014, 07:11 AM #2
- 06-29-2014, 11:56 AM #3
Re: android L issues
Mine works exactly like stated above. I was already used to unlocking in an upward direction, so I never noticed at first.
Also look at this: The L Developer Preview will have bugs —*here's how to deal with them http://www.androidcentral.com/l-deve...-how-deal-them
Signed, a Nexus 5, AC forums app, and Android L.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:21 AM
- By Laosing in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 20Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:41 AM
- By jp719 in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:14 AM
- By Ba Nanners in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:01 AM