Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

Hi there - I got my new Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini on Wednesday last week (June 25). I tried to charge it the following day and it would charge a little bit then say "Charger Disconnected" - eventually it came right but it took over 3 hours to charge fully. I do not know how to use this phone and have only done two test calls to my husband's cell and two test SMS's to his cell. I have not yet received any incoming calls. I have tried Whatsapp but not good at that yet!

It is now Saturday June 28 and the battery is only showing quarter "full"!! I have disabled Wifi and Bluetooth to see if that will help as I don't have any use for these. I am taking the phone back to my service provider on Tuesday next week but would like your opinion please on what the problem could be!!

All I want to use this phone for is normal outgoing calls, incoming calls, SMS's and Whatsapp - nothing else. I have my own PC which I use for emails, Facebook etc.

I would really appreciate your advice. By the way, I live in South Africa.

Kind regards,
    Lorraine Cooper

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

I have the same experience with Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.. just buy another battery