- 1 Posts
How can I get my Moto G (tesco) work on Virgin mobile?
bought a moto g sim free from tesco and changed my virgin standard sim to a micro sim supplied by virgin ,put in phone and was told it would taker 24 hours to activate ,did that, and all i can get is calls and texts out,,. no calls or texts in and no e.mails in or out spent around 3 hours with their tech team who coould not resolve it so they sent me another sim card which has exactly the same problem , has anyone else experienced this problem
- 06-28-2014, 12:50 PM #2
- 06-28-2014, 03:58 PM #3
- 871 Posts
Re: How can I get my Moto G (tesco) work on Virgin mobile?
Grrr... SPAM filter is killing the link you need.
It is the first one on this search page: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...tings&safe=offNokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By benhaube in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:18 PM
- By Darren Hughes1 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 05:24 AM
- By belodion in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Darth Spock in forum Android TVReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:20 AM
- By justinlee in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:30 AM