Device status "Normal" while rooted?
I have the AT&T Note 2 (SGH-I317) with 4.1.2 stock firmware (stock ROM, stock recovery), but rooted. Recently, the AT&T OTA updater tried to apply 4.3 to my phone and failed (presumably because of root). Recently, I checked the Device Status menu, and under status, it stated my device was "Normal". Since I'm rooted, shouldn't it be "Modified" or something to that caliber? Has anyone experienced this with their Samsung device?
- 06-28-2014, 10:00 AM #2
- 06-28-2014, 10:21 PM #4
- 06-28-2014, 11:12 PM #6
- By salm04 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:47 AM
- By Clifford Bradford in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:40 PM
- By scottcraft in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:12 AM
- By BlueEyesNotADragon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:21 PM