- 1 Posts
Samsung keyboard don't learn from Facebook, gmail,...
I'm using Samsung keyboard. It used to learn from Facebook, Gmail, message... but now it only learn from message, contact. when i tap learn from Facebook or Gmail it just says "Unable to personalize data. You are not connected to mobile networks. Connect to a WiFi networks instead." I used to use swiftkey and swype but I didn't get used to it. What could I do now plz help me.
- 09-27-2014, 11:40 PM #2
- By maxxmitch14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2014, 09:50 AM
- By brianpmccullough in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Fahad Abdillahi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:46 PM
- By lterry913 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:43 AM