What does "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" mean?

A

AC Question

Android the process android.process.acore has stopped

Has anyone actually figured out how to fix this???

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Android the process android.process.acore has stopped

What device are you using? I would recommend rebooting into recovery and clearing the system cache.

A

AC Question

What does "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" means?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure which one and I only recalled that happening to me once a long time ago with a Motorola Photon 4G.

I pressed OK and pulled the battery out, then placed the battery back on and restarted the phone. I never had that problem again.

Without more info is hard to know what exactly happened to your device.

Sent From Another Galaxy

Last edited:
A

AC Question

vern

i get the messsge android.process.acore has stopped when i try to acess the phone log or contact list any idea how i can that restarted.

Aaron Scowden

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Well I read all these replies and didn't want to do it that way and lose any data to where I had to put it all back again. So with my android LG 3.0 I went to my contacts Icon and it would let me in groups but not contacts. I noticed that in the phone group section that some contacts was in one group and rest of the contacts was in the group "all other contacts" Well I deleted the one out of the one groups and reput them in my contact to where they was in "all other contacts" and that fixed the problem you all are Welcome

Last edited: