Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Android the process android.process.acore has stopped

Has anyone actually figured out how to fix this???

ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Android the process android.process.acore has stopped

What device are you using? I would recommend rebooting into recovery and clearing the system cache.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    AC Question

Default What does "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" mean?

What does "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" means?

ROM
    None

Default Re: What does "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" mean?

I'm not sure which one and I only recalled that happening to me once a long time ago with a Motorola Photon 4G.

I pressed OK and pulled the battery out, then placed the battery back on and restarted the phone. I never had that problem again.

Without more info is hard to know what exactly happened to your device.

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    AC Question

Default vern

i get the messsge android.process.acore has stopped when i try to acess the phone log or contact list any idea how i can that restarted.

Default Re: What does "unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" mean?

Well I read all these replies and didn't want to do it that way and lose any data to where I had to put it all back again. So with my android LG 3.0 I went to my contacts Icon and it would let me in groups but not contacts. I noticed that in the phone group section that some contacts was in one group and rest of the contacts was in the group "all other contacts" Well I deleted the one out of the one groups and reput them in my contact to where they was in "all other contacts" and that fixed the problem you all are Welcome