Problem with bluetooth Galaxy S5 abd MB C300
I picked up a new GalaxyS5 and it synched perfectly. Unfortunately after 2-3 weeks the phone had to be replaced because of issues with it I was sent a replacement S5 and that seemed to pair well with the MB Bluetooth, but only a small number of the contacts were transferred to the car. I spent over 1 1/2 hr with T-Mobile and then another 1 hr with Samsung and they couldn't help. Anyone have any suggestions?
- 08-26-2014, 09:23 PM #2
Re: Problem with bluetooth Galaxy S5 abd MB C300
I am honestly not sure. Have you posted this on our sister site, Connectedly?
Ask a Question - Connectedly Forum
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:41 PM
- By karthik in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:10 AM
- By ozaz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:41 AM