Camera shortcut is no such thing
I have a question that I cannot answer by Googling around. How do I get the camera shortcut to actually go to the camera?
The camera icon (a little image of camera, with the word 'Camera' under it) when pressed goes to a gallery screen of recently taken pictures. I have to then hit a second camera icon to actually get to the camera in order to take a photo. This is really annoying when I want to take a picture quickly.
So how do I cut out the middle-man gallery step and get straight to the camera?
- 06-28-2014, 04:21 PM #2
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- By John Chen2 in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:41 AM
- By dennador in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:06 PM
- By dennador in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:35 PM
- By anote3fan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:14 PM