Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Constant Reboot on Samsung Galaxy S3

Okay, I know there are similar problems out there with solutions, but I have a very distinct problem: I cannot hard/factory reset anything or do a safe reboot. The problem is that my device actually reboots before I reach the lock screen. Even if I press the hard reset commands, it only appears for a split second before it reboots once more. Anyone know how I could solve the problem? I will probably have be done without using the device, as I am not able to do anything without having it reboot beforehand.

Global Posts
    10,258 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Constant Reboot on Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Okay, I know there are similar problems out there with solutions, but I have a very distinct problem: I cannot hard/factory reset anything or do a safe reboot. The problem is that my device actually reboots before I reach the lock screen. Even if I press the hard reset commands, it only appears for a split second before it reboots once more. Anyone know how I could solve the problem? I will probably have be done without using the device, as I am not able to do anything without having it reboot beforehand.
    Remove the battery to turn it off. Reinsert the battery and hold volume up+home+power until the recovery loads. Let us know how it goes.