Samsung Galaxy S3 battery problem
I have been using my galaxy s3 for 1 year now and my battery is acting weird. When i charge it it takes too much time( i let it over night and get to 45%). when i unplug it it says 100% then 1 hour later goes to 45%, do you think my charger is the problem or the battery? It takes too much time to charge, thanks!
- 06-28-2014, 09:01 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 battery problem
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like the battery. A quick test is to remove it, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is bad. But even if it doesn't spin, it's worth trying a new battery.
- 06-29-2014, 01:57 AM #3
- 06-29-2014, 02:24 AM #4
- By Kieran Storer in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:00 PM
- By johnnie 65 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:28 PM
- By glasblowa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:08 PM