"couldn't sign in"
Droid RAZR HD
I opened google calendar and received the following popup:
"Couldn't sign in" - "You typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. Re-type your password. If you forgot your password and need to recover your account click here."
I was able to get away from this devil by going to my main menu. I opened G-mail with no problem, but could not click on anything in my email that wouldn't bring back that damn popup.
- 06-28-2014, 07:18 PM #2
Re: "couldn't sign in"
Stupid question: did you change your password? try signing out in the settings and signing back inCurrent Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: LG G3 rooted || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4
- By Othoniel Medina in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:42 PM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
- By chiarian9 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:27 AM