What should I have the resolutiion on the camera setting on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
What should I set the resolution on the camera setting on my Samsung Galaxy Note II to get the best pictures?
- 06-28-2014, 11:01 PM #2
Re: What should I have the resolutiion on the camera setting on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
Use the highest resolution possible, which shoots in 4:3 aspect ratio. One step down in resolution will allow you to shoot in 16:9 (widescreen) ratio.
Personally I usually shoot in 16:9 because mostly I shoot landscapes and such. For people and macro/close - up I switch to 4:3 which also bumps up the resolution. I use the Galaxy S4, so its a slightly more advanced camera then what is in the Note 2, but your settings should be very similar.
Sent from my Galaxy S4, somewhere in Canada"I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- By Joey Esquivel in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:38 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 08:39 AM
- By carmelvaz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:05 AM
- By MoudyFahs in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:17 PM