What should I have the resolutiion on the camera setting on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
What should I set the resolution on the camera setting on my Samsung Galaxy Note II to get the best pictures?
- 06-28-2014, 10:01 PM #2
Re: What should I have the resolutiion on the camera setting on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
Use the highest resolution possible, which shoots in 4:3 aspect ratio. One step down in resolution will allow you to shoot in 16:9 (widescreen) ratio.
Personally I usually shoot in 16:9 because mostly I shoot landscapes and such. For people and macro/close - up I switch to 4:3 which also bumps up the resolution. I use the Galaxy S4, so its a slightly more advanced camera then what is in the Note 2, but your settings should be very similar.
Sent from my Galaxy S4, somewhere in Canada
- By Joey Esquivel in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:39 AM
- By carmelvaz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:05 AM
- By MoudyFahs in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:17 PM