i cannot play music when i connect my samsung galaxy star to car using datacable
- 06-28-2014, 11:42 PM #2
Re: usb connection
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. If you want your music to play on your car stereo, here are your options:
- The easiest is if your car has Bluetooth audio. Many newer cars have this standard, and allows you to pair your device with the car, and play your music over your car stereo via Bluetooth.
- If the car doesn't have Bluetooth audio, then see if it has an Aux input. You can use a male-to-male audio connector from the phone's headphone jack to the Aux input, and set the car stereo to Aux.
- You can also get a Bluetooth FM transmitter that can pair with your device, and broadcast the music over FM. Then you tune your car stereo to that particular FM bandwidth. The audio quality isn't very good, using this method.
- By Matty Anderson in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2014, 06:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Halifax in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Arvind Sinha in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:32 AM