- 1 Posts
Android tablet will not start up
My son's tablet has never worked. It will charge and turn on but that is it.
Can you help?
I have tried the reset button the back
I have tried the on and the volume up and the on and the volume down and I still cannot get anything to happen except the Android word to come up.
- 06-28-2014, 11:55 PM #2
Re: Android tablet will not start up
Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact brand/model name? Do you mean you bought it new and it never worked out of the box? It charges and turns on--do you mean the screen turns on? Do you get a logo screen? Does it ever get to the homescreen?
If it has never worked, have you considered contacting the store where you got it, or the manufacturer, and ask for an exchange, refund, or repair?
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2014, 03:50 AM
- By Fasih Mehmood in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Don Longfellow in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:47 PM
- By darth android in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 10:17 AM
- By rindamoz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:49 PM