what's with the ?
today I noticed a strange symbol in notice bar, a sim card symbol with a question mark within it is saying that my sim card is from an unknown source. I haven't had my sim card changed and I haven't had any work done on my galaxy note 2, 4.3, rooted. what's going on here? Everything is working on phone though as of this posting.
- 06-28-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: what's with the ?
Sim cards can go bad. Have you talked to your carrier?
- By darth android in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Vitte in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:39 AM
- By carmelvaz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:01 PM