- 11 Posts
Galaxy s4 turnon and keyboard lag issues
I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this but I have had my s4 for about 6 months and lately whenever I put my phone to sleep by hitting the power button and try to turn it back on a couple seconds later, the screen stays black and off and if takes a while for me to then try again and the screen to come up. After the screen comes back up I try to put in my password and when I try to make the pattern it lags and doesnt register that I did the pattern. When I manage to get into my device it takes a few seconds for my keyboard to recieve my imputs. If I didnt't make much sense I am sorry I tried to put this into the best words I could im just done with having to wait so long to use my phone.
- 06-29-2014, 12:38 AM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 06-29-2014, 12:48 AM #3
Re: Galaxy s4 turnon and keyboard lag issues
Try a different keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utmethod.latin
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:36 PM
- By Fasih Mehmood in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 07-02-2014, 01:22 AM
- By tskxsquirrel1 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:36 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:15 PM