Can't update or install more than one app without restarting phone
I'm on verizon if that is valuable. But ever since I updated to Kitkat every time I download an app or an update "Unfortunately Help has stopped" pops up. If its the first app I push OK and the phone is fine. If i do another it keeps popping one after the other and I have to restart the phone. I've tried clearing its cache but its still happens. Does/Did anyone else have this problem has anyone found a solution
- 06-29-2014, 01:56 AM #2
- 06-29-2014, 12:59 PM #3
- 07-06-2014, 05:40 PM #4
Re: Can't update or install more than one app without restarting phone
In that case, go to the App Manager, and see if you can find a Help app, and then Disable it (or select Turn Off).
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2014, 03:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Tom Concolino in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:35 AM
- By nexusclocker in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:14 AM
- By Leann St Mary in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:11 AM