how can i force my moto x to 3g only...
hi.. mobile data connection is oscillating between 2g and 3g...even after selecting 3g in preferred network.....my Samsung works very well with 3g and stays in 3g always with same bsnl connection...how can I force my moto x to stay in 3g only...
- 06-29-2014, 02:26 AM #2
Re: how can i force my moto x to 3g only...
Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Wireless & Networks>More>Mobile Networks>Preferred Network Type, and select "3G." This is how it works on my Nexus 5, anyway.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By MarkHansen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 15Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:34 PM
- By adammg84 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:44 AM
- By Leann St Mary in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:11 AM