- 4 Posts
I delete the bootanimaiton.zip from my GS3 for AT&T. I was thinking it would speed up my boot time, I was wrong. Now I just get a blank screen that seems like it takes longer to boot. I still get the SAMSUNG GALAXY S lll (I'm not yelling) boot screen just not the AT&T boot screen. I have come to the understanding that I need the original qmg files. Anyone know where I can find them? I understand they're hard to come by and hard to load. So was changing my carrier label but I managed that.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-29-2014, 12:38 PM #2
Re: Boot animation
AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com You could try asking on there for the file you need.
Could you extract it from an AT&T ROM?
Here's an unofficial repository: Stock ROM Firmware Download Links HERE - xda-developersNokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:55 PM
- By AaylaSecura in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:50 PM