Someone! Please! Help!
I recently purchased a ZTE Awe and I'm really liking it... Except that I can't seem to change my lock screen. I don't have any of the LauncherPro's or anything, so I know that isn't the problem. Whenever I try to change my wallpaper (through the settings or just clicking on the home screen) it doesn't bring up the option to change my lock screen... It just goes straight to my wallpaper options. I would really appreciate some help (:
- 06-29-2014, 02:28 AM #2
- 06-29-2014, 01:07 PM #5
Re: Someone! Please! Help!
Where have you tried in the System Settings? In the Display menu? Have you also tried the Settings/Security menu?
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- 06-30-2014, 04:19 PM #7
- By newbieguy723 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:29 PM
- By dr9911 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:26 PM