smart text feature in Note3
just wanted to know if there was any feature equivalent to the smart text in Blackberry, where i could define some text and its short text . Like i could define addr=( my entire address ) . Hence whenever i wanted to input my address i just had to type addr. This was very useful to keep certain repetitive texts as short text inputs.
- 09-01-2014, 02:43 AM #2
Re: smart text feature in Note3
Go to Settings>Language & Input, and tap on the Settings icon next to Samsung Keyboard. Select Personal Dictionary. There, you can add a word, and then specify a Shortcut. The Shortcut is the abbreviation that will bring up the full word. Keep in mind that after entering this information, it can sometimes take a few minutes for it to become active.
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2014, 05:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:27 AM
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:32 PM
- By darth android in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 10:17 AM
- By Tom Concolino in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:35 AM