flashing a galaxy s 111 to a prepaid
I need to find out how I can fully flash a version samsung galaxy 111 to a prepaid version
- 06-29-2014, 12:58 PM #2
Re: flashing a galaxy s 111 to a prepaid
First we need some more info...
Do you mean Galaxy S 3 (which is usually written III not 111)?
Is it carrier branded? Are you still on that carrier and you want to get rid of their in-house software and run a generic "stock" ROM?
Are you trying to take it to another carrier? If it is locked to a carrier, flashing a ROM will not allow it to run on another carrier... It needs to be carrier unlocked. Even that may not help. There are hardware and carrier limits as to what can be run on a network... Who is the original carrier and who is the new target carrier to move to?
- 10-13-2016, 08:33 PM #3
- 10-13-2016, 08:49 PM #4
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 43Last Post: 12-22-2016, 05:39 AM
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:32 PM
- By stoked in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:02 PM
- By Maxamundo in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:53 AM
- By nexusclocker in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:21 AM