Is my Galaxy S4 rear camera damaged?

A

AC Question

So i have been having a fairly major problem with my S4 recently, i noticed on the internet there is a lot of glitches to do with the camera and it is all software based but the problem i have isn't listed anywhere!
In the camera app, the rear camera works fine half the time, but sometimes it will show glitching vertical red/orange/yellow lines and that's it.
When i go into snapchat or instagram for example, the camera never works properly. It will always either show the vertical lines or it will show a white screen with moving pink dots through it

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So i have been having a fairly major problem with my S4 recently, i noticed on the internet there is a lot of glitches to do with the camera and it is all software based but the problem i have isn't listed anywhere!
In the camera app, the rear camera works fine half the time, but sometimes it will show glitching vertical red/orange/yellow lines and that's it.
When i go into snapchat or instagram for example, the camera never works properly. It will always either show the vertical lines or it will show a white screen with moving pink dots through it

Is the distortion only App based (social picture sharing Apps)? Does the camera work fine as a shooter just through the camera App?

Have you tried looking for alternate "lenses" for your model in Google Play?

i-like-turtles

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Is the distortion only App based (social picture sharing Apps)? Does the camera work fine as a shooter just through the camera App?

Have you tried looking for alternate "lenses" for your model in Google Play?

Well it occasionally happens in the camera app just not as often, plus in other apps i have now noticed the distortion slowly fades away as you slowly zoom in. the whole thing is a little hard to explain.

I'm sorry i don't know what you mean with different lenses from the google play store.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084