Samsung s5 help
Hi I've got the new samsung s5 iwand to get all my apps over from my samsung s4 but I have done that how do I get all my saved game data over I don't want to start again.
Also I have purchased games on my s4 and I've put them on my s5 but it says I have to pay for them? What can I do
- 09-01-2014, 01:36 AM #2
Re: Samsung s5 help
It depends on where you bought the apps from. If you got them from Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore, then as long as you log in to the new phone with the same Google and Amazon accounts, you should be able to reinstall them for free. Just go to the My Apps section of the Play Store or the Amazon Appstore.
Games that you bought directly from a developer's website might pose a problem, though. If they didn't come with some unique validation code, then you may find it difficult to install it again on a new phone for free. You may have to discuss it with the developer.
Saved game data usually doesn't transfer, unless the app has cloud save options. You could try digging through the folders of your old phone to see if anything looks like a saved game, and transfer it to the new phone, but there's no guarantee that'll work.
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 43Last Post: 12-22-2016, 05:39 AM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:13 PM
- By iAmJuanKarlo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Sagar Prajapati in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Amita Mehrotra Kaushal in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:55 AM