SanDisk Memory Zone on Samsung Galaxy S3 & Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
Have been using SanDisk Memory Zone back-up (to GoogleDrive) for a while on my phone. Great app! No problems. Added SanDisk to my tablet, set up a back-up (also to GoogleDrive) and the back-up runs at from 2 to 4 Kbps! Speed test on phone gives around 15 Mbps and on tablet around 30. I modified the tablet backup to Dropbox - but it didn't make any difference. Any ideas?
- 09-01-2014, 06:10 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2016, 09:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:08 PM
- By zerrisk in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:21 PM
- By iAmJuanKarlo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:13 PM