Nexus 7 2012 Wi Fi set up
I have recently perfomed a factory reset having had an auto rotate problem.
During the very early stages of restoration at wi fi connection I may have entered an incorrect password.
The problem is it says authentication problem but will not allow another try.
As I can also not access settings yet what can I do?
Re: Nexus 7 2012 Wi Fi set up
Boot into Recovery and start over... No harm as you are stuck on set up.
Originally Posted by AC Question
- If your tablet is on, turn it off.
- Press & hold the Volume Down button, then press & hold the Power button simultaneously until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight Recovery mode.
- Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.
- Note: If your tablet becomes unresponsive at any point during the steps above, you can restart it by holding down the Power button for several seconds.