Nexus 7 2012 Wi Fi set up
I have recently perfomed a factory reset having had an auto rotate problem.
During the very early stages of restoration at wi fi connection I may have entered an incorrect password.
The problem is it says authentication problem but will not allow another try.
As I can also not access settings yet what can I do?
- 06-29-2014, 12:43 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 2012 Wi Fi set up
Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
- If your tablet is on, turn it off.
- Press & hold the Volume Down button, then press & hold the Power button simultaneously until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight Recovery mode.
- Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.
- Note: If your tablet becomes unresponsive at any point during the steps above, you can restart it by holding down the Power button for several seconds.
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 42Last Post: 07-05-2015, 01:40 PM
- By Leann St Mary in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Katie Maguire Muma in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:55 PM