If I buy the Galaxy s4 from straight talk, can it be used in Ecuador?
- 06-29-2014, 12:56 PM #2
Re: Galaxy s4
Even though Straight Talk is a reseller for airwaves (MVNO) their phones are not unlocked. It would still be locked to a certain major carrier (which one depends on your home zip code) and authorized by IMEI on that network.
They are not readily able to use other companies SIMs.
- By Stav_D in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2016, 07:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2016, 09:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Sagar Prajapati in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:04 PM