samsung galaxy s3 failed to mount not doing anything keeps freezing?!
at first my phone wouldn't charge or do anything for that matter was just stuck on the empty battery logo the circle in the middle wasn't going around or anything after looking up on google it said about going into sytem recovery which I have tried and it just says no command failed to mount u have the option to wipe data/factory reset etc and when I do this it just freezes on the Samsung logo any ideas?
- 06-29-2014, 08:41 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s3 failed to mount not doing anything keeps freezing?!
Is this a new phone, a newly-acquired phone, or what? While you've owned it has it ever worked normally? Have you tried removing and replacing battery?
Posted via Android Central App
- By Stav_D in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2016, 11:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:38 AM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:34 PM
- By drummerman2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:56 PM