htc one m8
My HTC One M8 will connect through bluetooth for music and phone calls using Ford Sync. Phone call numbers and names will appear on the radio, not music. Volume and next/back song features work. It charges using a usb cable, but will not sync and play music through the usb cable. HTC One M8 is a great phone. My Iphone will connect using usb and all functions work. Any Ideas.
- 09-01-2014, 01:32 AM #2
Re: htc one m8
Older car entertainment systems were often biased towards iOS devices, with little to no direct Android integration. That's changing now, as the market has finally noticed that there are actually lots of Android users out there (how about that?). But it may be that your car's system just doesn't integrate tightly with Android.
- 11-21-2015, 05:37 PM #3
- By vdubbmax in forum Mozilla OSReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2015, 06:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM
- By JoePa2624 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:37 AM