Could you please tell me if this is the same Samsung Tab 3?
Sorry this may seem like a really daft question but I have found the tab 3 on pixmania for £203 and it seems to be £280 everywhere else. The speca all seem the same as usual but I don't know if I'm missing something?
The link is here;
SAMSUNG P5210 Galaxy Tab 3 WiFi 16 GB - white | Pixmania
And the ones on other websites e.g tesco here; Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" 16GB Wi-Fi White Tablet from our All Tablets range - Tesco.com
If anybody could help tell me if it is the same tablet that would be great
- 09-28-2014, 11:19 PM #2
- 09-29-2014, 01:06 AM #3
Re: Could you please tell me if this is the same Samsung Tab 3?
There are Chinese copies of almost all phones and tablets. The only way to tell is to run an app on the device that looks for certain differences between the real one and the fake one. (Some of the Chinese Note 3s look more like Note 3s than the real ones. The external build quality seems better. The inside isn't a Note 3.)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:56 AM
- By wolf812 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:23 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:08 AM
- By Bamafan501 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:35 PM