Battery Doctor behaviour change
I've used Battery Doctor for months on my Galaxy S3 and found that it genuinely prolonged battery charge life from a standard 24-26 hours up to 52-53. I just installed the latest update and the best charge life I can get has dropped to about 24 hours. I use both wall and USB charger depending on where I'm travelling to, and there's no difference. Have tried stopping/ disabling non-essential apps but the projected charge life doesn't change. Any ideas please?
- 08-26-2014, 10:02 PM #2
Re: Battery Doctor behaviour change
Did you get updated to 4.4? The app may not like the ROM so much.
- By Bamafan501 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Nixon1154 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 04:11 PM
- By Androidn00bie75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 03:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:33 AM