Application Cannot be installed in default location
I have the samsung galaxy ace 2 but i have currently got a problem with installing applications it keeps telling me that the application cannot be installed in the default location. I have looked online (google and this site) but i can't find a solution. It keeps telling me to go settings>storage>preferred install location, but my phone doesn't have the last part of the instructions provided.
Please Help Me!
- 09-01-2014, 01:23 AM #2
- 06-17-2015, 11:13 AM #3
- 11-22-2015, 04:27 PM #4
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 173Last Post: 03-28-2015, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:47 AM
- By unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:26 PM
- By fogey0 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:57 PM
- By Illinoisgal43 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:48 PM