Google maps voice problem
I can't hear her whispering on Galaxy S5 phone. How can I change voice quality? Is the problem the Google Maps app, the OS (Android), or the hardware (Samsung S5)? I've tried to change the voice at Settings|System|TextToSpeech but the new voice doesn't stick. Is there a special setting in the Google Maps app to change the voice?
- 06-29-2014, 06:31 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google maps voice problem
I'd like to know how to change the voice as well, only because I don't like it. If there is a way to do so, I'd love to know! I checked the App settings figuring that might be the best place to look. I'm a Samsung Galaxy S5 user also. Thanks!!
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2015, 12:36 PM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2014, 11:27 AM
- By Robgo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:07 PM
- By Kieran Storer in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:25 PM
- By fogey0 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:57 PM