Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't Install Apps on my Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (2.3.6)

Hie guys, I need some help, I have my Android ver. 2.3.6 Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 rooted phone, I leave it quite a while. It works perfectly when I finished rooted the phone. I connect to internet, etc. But When my sister wanted to use it for couple of months, then she gave it to me, I notice that there is a bunch of apps that Lag the phone. So I've decided to Reset the phone to it's default. Then after I reset it, everything is clean but with one problem, Some apps can be installed and some cannot. I don't know why, I try different techniques to solve the issue but It's just can't. I can install it when I was holding the phone, But when I reset it, Cannot do it anymore. Not all apps cannot be install, But most of my favorite apps are. So anybody can help me? I have no Sim Card, But I have SD CARD, I try to unmount it and install, not working, My Internal Memory is super free of space. So I don't know what should be the problem. :/

Default Re: Can't Install Apps on my Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (2.3.6)

Are you running a custom ROM?