Turn off Facebook Notifications SGS5 VW
I am at my wits end....I recently changed phones whereas when I accessed facebook that was the only time I would get my notifications...which i loved!! Now that ive upgraded to Sammi S5 I am getting notifications so I go into the app settings and the account settings and un check receive notifications un check the push hazarai....but im still receiving notifications!! I reached out to facebook help followed their instruction and direction. Im still receiving the pesky notifications. Any ideas on how to be rid of them once and for all? This is the only issue im facing with my new trinket other than this i love it!! please assist....anyone?? please??
- 06-29-2014, 07:53 PM #2
Re: Turn off Facebook Notifications SGS5 VW
Just say % Facebook, sign out, cancel account and never go back.
That's the problem with social media. It gets too frantically insistent that you pay attention to it at all times. Devices are increasingly integrating it in.
Or if you don't want to burn down any bridges: go to Settings > Accounts and delete the FB account at the device level. Only log in through the APP, not the device.Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:14 AM
- By Charlie Scott in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:31 PM
- By Tina Fischer in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:34 AM