- 2 Posts
16gb DROID MAXX (straight talk??!?)
I have the new 16gb Droid Maxx. It was purchased and activated on Verizon in the US....
I have seen people saying the Droid Maxx is "factory unlocked"... So in theory the straight talk sim card I bought should work no problem. It doesn't.
I put the tmobile sim card in...The instructions that came with straight talk Sim card want me to change the APN settings, but I am unable to do this. The mobile network area is greyed out and unselectable!!!
Wtf...did I waste 64$ on this Sim card, or can I use this baby. I love this phone but I need unlimited data for streaming video...so Verizon is not an option . Would the At&t sim work better? I already registered the T-Mobile Sim on straight talk & I got a straight talk phone number....but as of right now this is Wi-Fi only
Please help, droid brethren!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-29-2014, 09:45 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:03 PM
- By dr9911 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:26 PM
- By gemini in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:24 AM