- 2 Posts
16gb DROID MAXX (straight talk??!?)
I have the new 16gb Droid Maxx. It was purchased and activated on Verizon in the US....
I have seen people saying the Droid Maxx is "factory unlocked"... So in theory the straight talk sim card I bought should work no problem. It doesn't.
I put the tmobile sim card in...The instructions that came with straight talk Sim card want me to change the APN settings, but I am unable to do this. The mobile network area is greyed out and unselectable!!!
Wtf...did I waste 64$ on this Sim card, or can I use this baby. I love this phone but I need unlimited data for streaming video...so Verizon is not an option . Would the At&t sim work better? I already registered the T-Mobile Sim on straight talk & I got a straight talk phone number....but as of right now this is Wi-Fi only
Please help, droid brethren!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-29-2014, 08:45 PM #3
Re: 16gb DROID MAXX (straight talk??!?)
IDK of any carrier branded phone that is factory unlocked. Are you in good standing at Verizon. Ask them to unlock the phone. Start by saying you will be traveling internationally.Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:03 PM
- By dr9911 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:26 PM
- By gemini in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:24 AM