Notifications are screwed up since the Kit-kat update.
Every 30 minutes or so I get Notifications of things that I have no idea what they are. for eg Doug Wellbrook.vcf. etc. I hit clear and they come back? i don't know what they are. Why do they keep returning? Also why does my email keep downloading mail from weeks ago even though I put in email settings that they should only reload once. Other things that have shown up made me decide that I HATE This new Kit-kat stuff. Please help with the notifications problem?
- 09-01-2014, 01:30 AM #2
Re: Notifications are screwed up since the Kit-kat update.
You can figure out which app is giving you a notification by swiping down the Notification Shade, long-pressing the notification, then dragging it to or selecting App Info.
If your device allows it, I'd boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition, which can often help after a major system update.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2015, 04:20 PM
- By Neibl in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:46 PM
- By I Can Be Your Hero in forum Google Nexus 9Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:50 PM
- By timco123 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:48 PM
- By Paul Ware in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:26 AM