Need help with the Galaxy S2
So I have a Galaxy S2 and it was shut down for about a good year. Then when we turned it on again, we had switched companies. We were with At&T but now er have H2O wireless. So every time I go to the Google app store to get an app, it won't let me. it says "Error retrieving information from server" Then a a few minutes later i get a notification that says "Google Talk authentication failed" and it has my e-mail address. So what should I do?
- 07-09-2014, 09:33 PM #2
Re: Need help with the Galaxy S2
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! Did you factory reset the phone before starting service with H2O? That's worth trying, although you could first try removing your Google account from the phone in Settings>Accounts, and then adding it back again.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:30 AM
- By I Can Be Your Hero in forum Google Nexus 9Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:50 PM
- By ChristopherH1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:21 PM
- By grumpy1111 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:33 PM
- By Bid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:56 AM