- 1 Posts
How do I fix this on my Galaxy s4
So I installed this app on my Galaxy s4 and it need to install a vpn and set a password. I uninstalled the app (i didn't like it) and tried to change my pattern back to normal but when I go into settings and try to change my screenlock all but the pin and password is grayed out. How do I fix this so I can put the screenlock I want
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-01-2014, 01:31 AM #2
Re: How do I fix this on my Galaxy s4
Is the phone encrypted? An encrypted phone only allows you to use a PIN or password, not a pattern lock.
Try going to Settings>Security>Device Administrators, and see if there are any unrecognizable apps (besides Android Device Manager) listed there that are checked. If so, uncheck them and try uninstalling them.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Elgin Gloria in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:48 PM
- By timco123 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:48 PM
- By grumpy1111 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:33 PM
- By shadeForm in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:10 PM