Note II UPDATE 4.4.2 WON'T ALLOW DOWNLOADED NOTIFICATIONS tones
Updated to 4.4.2 and REMINDER audio notification tones from Zedge won't work any longer only basic ones. Have tried several APs and no go, if they even work at all. MMA still works but had to change the tones. What can I do to get them back to work? Verizon tech had me do many things including remove MMA for another unrelated issue, and even Samsung couldn't figure it out after working with it for almost an hour. Did they get blocked with this update? any suggestions on how to fix it?
- 09-01-2014, 01:58 AM #2
Re: Note II UPDATE 4.4.2 WON'T ALLOW DOWNLOADED NOTIFICATIONS tones
So if you manually transfer an mp3 or wav file to the Notifications folder, they don't show up when you go to select a notification tone in the Settings menu? Sometimes you have to wait a few minutes after moving the file there, or perhaps reboot.
- By seth in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:05 PM
- By ChristopherH1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:21 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:03 PM
- By grumpy1111 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:33 PM
- By coffinguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:31 AM