Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Remove Unrecognized Device on Google Play Devices

I got a new phone today, and thus, checked my Google Play devices for the first time. I was looking through the list, and saw a phone on my device list that I have NEVER used. So I searched up what phone it is, and realized it looks like my ex's phone. I know there is no way to delete devices from google play devices, but I need to find out how because I feel extremely invaded right now because I have no idea how her phone (or it could be anyone's) is registered with my Google Play Account.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Remove Unrecognized Device on Google Play Devices

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I got a new phone today, and thus, checked my Google Play devices for the first time. I was looking through the list, and saw a phone on my device list that I have NEVER used. So I searched up what phone it is, and realized it looks like my ex's phone. I know there is no way to delete devices from google play devices, but I need to find out how because I feel extremely invaded right now because I have no idea how her phone (or it could be anyone's) is registered with my Google Play Account.
    Well, yes you can't remove the older device from your google account, but what you can do is you can hide it. just make sure you are logged in to your gmail account head to the "Google Play" over your PC/ Laptop. Click over the gear icon appearing over the right side Click the Gear icon>Settings, now under my devices use the "Visiblity" checkboxes to select which devices are shown in your menus.

Head over to the: https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2407656?hl=en