Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default browser keeps resetting!!

Hey just looking for a bit of help! When im browsing the internet but then get interrupted by a text, when i switch between browsing and texting my browser resets to my homepage and i have to find my page again. Extremely annoying especially when i find a good article through certain links then i have to refind it again.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: browser keeps resetting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey just looking for a bit of help! When im browsing the internet but then get interrupted by a text, when i switch between browsing and texting my browser resets to my homepage and i have to find my page again. Extremely annoying especially when i find a good article through certain links then i have to refind it again.
    Well, do one thing try going to the application manager>select the browser you are experiencing with, clear its data and the cache stored by the application. Then again restart the browser and check if if everything is working back in a normal condition ?? And if that doesn't helps you then head over to the play store try downloading and installing some other browser and if the problem is specific with the browser you are previously using or .. !! I am sure the cache and data clearing thing will work out for you but if you encounter any let me know I'll help you out !!