Educational tablet customization

A

AC Question

Hello XDA Community!

I am working on a small nonprofit project to bring educational tablers to rural areas of Thailand.
I would like to ask you guys to help me out with the task. There are 100 chinese tablets donated.
I am looking for a way to upload multiple educational apps at once and customize the tablet look and feel, so far I have found solution to upload multiple APKs with mass-apk-installer

For customization I have found Themer, which unfortunately is not compatibile with the tablet.
Then I came across Desktop VisualizeR this one looks promising, but customizing manually 100 tablets will be ages of manual work.

I have also posted here and received some suggestions, but none of theme were working. I will try to be more specific with the goal I am trying to achieve.

At the end I will have lets say 20 APKs with educational games. I would like to change the home screen so every one has different background and customized big icons,
preferably 4x bigger than original size. The 'icons' should have custom descriptions. At the end I would like to fully customize one tablet and have some kind of solution to easily port all settings and customizations to rest 99 tablets.

I would kindly request specific answer to my problem, not links to general tutorials. Please help me out! The kids will grately appreciate your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781